Monday, November 21, 2005

Counting My Blessings...

A favorite church hymn of mine says, "Count your blessings, name them one by one..", so I will.
First & foremost, I am thankful for:
God, my father
I am also thankful for (not in order of importance):
My wonderful husband, Troy
my family
my wonderful friends at home & all over the US -
--Theresa
--Malia
--Jennifer
--Thad
--Jim
--Megan
-- Kindra
-- Ellie
my health
my job
my home
my church
my music
--KLOVE
--Air 1
--KDUV 88.9 (Visalia, CA)
living in freedom
the Fresno State Bulldogs
Email
Internet
Myspace friends

and much, much more!

I pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remind yourself of the many blessings you have. God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Malia said...

Happy Gobble Gobble to you, too! I am also thankful for friends near and far.