Saturday, January 14, 2006

Week 2 Finished

School: Week 1 was a bear. I didn't to as well as I hoped on my assignments. I received a 'C' for both my discussion board assignment and my essay on the business we were to create. There was a lot of things she commented on, that I did not agree with... but she's the professor. I knew she would be tough... I gave this week's assignment extra effort to try to reclaim myself as a good student. With the help of my wonderful husband, I put together a more precise essay about my goals for the fictitious business. I can only hope something about that impresses her. Onto week 3, and it's a group assignment. Should be fun.

On a personal note, I'm very excited about tomorrow (Sunday), which will be my first Sunday on the vocal team. I have wanted to be on the worship team for quite some time and my wish finally came true! It is a bit scary though, because it's been a very long time since I have been on stage with a microphone directly in front of me. I'm used to singing with many voices in our choir. Should be a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Malia said...

how'd it go today?

Root's Ramblings said...

the vocal team thing? it went really well. it was exciting and i've looked forward to it for such a long time. it was scary to be up there,but it was fun!