Thursday, February 02, 2006

Week 4 & 5

It's been a couple weeks since I blogged about my class. I'm glad to say that for I did well on my group project for week 3!! Overall, we got a 'A'!! Yah!!! Thanks to hard work and good conversation between me and another group mate (who basically did the whole thing on our own), we created a great presentation!

Week 4, we had to talk about financing. I ddn't think that would be too hard, being I'm married to someone in the financial industry. We had to talk about the different options for loans. Much to my surprise, I got one 'A' and one 'C'. Oddly enough, they were reversed of what I thought I would get. For my discussion board, I got the 'C', and for my Individual essay, I got the 'A'. So right now, I'm barely holding on to a 'B' average. I tell you, it's so tough to please this professor.

This week is the last week for this class. I'm so glad, in a way... but interested to see how I finish the course. I hope to continue with my 'A' standing. Considering it's difficult to please this professor, I will have to work really hard to accomplish that. I have three assignments this week. Results of this week, to follow next week.

No comments: