Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dancing seems irrelevant after yesterday

My DWTS review will be saved for tonight's results show. Although I did watch most of it, my heart just wasn't in it this week due to the happenings at Virginia Tech.

In reading the Fresno Bee this morning to see the latest developments, I was pleased to see many photos of students embraced in prayer together, trying to find some sort of reasoning for why this happened to them. It's a nature question to ask "Why" when tragedy's happen.
I heard yesterday that there is a church right across the street from the university who has stepped in to help comfort those on campus, and the whole community in dealing with their emotions of grief, anquish and loss.

Many people around the U.S. are praying for everyone at VT at this moment, via a community prayer of Air 1, a Christian radio station that is broadcast throughout the U.S. and the world. We covet all those families in prayer!!

No comments: