Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And the winner is....

UPDATE: AND THE WINNER OF DWTS IS: APOLO!!!
Yah Apolo!! It was really close!! I wish him and Joey could both take home the trophy. Maybe they can share it!! :-)

Details on the battle between Jordan and Blake tonight!

On DWTS, it comes down to three!
On AI, it's down to two.
Tonight will be a hot night for tv.

First, DWTS:
If you've kept up with my ramblings, you know that I'm a fantatic about DWTS now. The final results of DWTS is tonight and the winner will be either Apolo, Joey or Laila. They've all done exceptionally well and it's still anyone's guess as to who is going to walk away with the coveted dancing ball.

Last night's dances didn't impress the judges to grant a lot of 10s, but I thought they were fabulous... especially their free-style.

Apolo and Julianne did a hip-hop, breakdancing type dance and wowed the crowd! Didn't think they were able to do it but it worked well and were totally in step with each other. They even surprised everyone with doing a few moves blind-folded.

Joey & Kym began their dance with slow, elegant choreography. At first, I was like "What in the world is HE doing???" No more then I could get out the words, and they both stripped off their formal wear to show a more dazzling glittery outfits. I should've known better with Joey. He's full of surprises. I loved their dancing and did a lot of great moves - even incorporating some of the techniques he learned throughout the season. It was fantastic!!

Laila and Maxim did ok. They had a lot of good moves but it wasn't anything too 'wow'. She's been rockin' the dance floor, which has led her to get to this point... which is a first for a female dancer.

Eventhough it would be nice to see her win, I think it's in the bag for one of the guys. They're better performers and really know how to shack it.

Now, AI:

Tonight is the finals between Jordan and Blake. My bet is with Jordan all the way!! She's been my favorite, eventhough I haven't paid attention to watching it. I've just made sure she's continued on. We'll see how they sing tonight.

No comments: