Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I lost my ice ceem!! :-(

Just had to share.. had a child-like moment today.
As I was on a break at work today, me and my coworkers walked over to get some ice cream from our campus bookstore. They have an assortment of ice cream to cool off from the summer heat. I got a king-size drumstick. As I unwrapped it and started licking the top, enjoying the delicious vanilla ice cream with the hint of chocolate fudge! Yummy!!

We walked back to the office, and I hadn't but got a few licks in when BAAAMMMM!! My ice cream fell off my cone and fell on the ground. I could have cried!!! I lost my ice cream (or ice ceem as I used to say!) I had very little ice cream left in the cone but did polish that off in a matter of seconds!

I was still somewhat refreshed but was saddened by how much more I could've enjoyed. Oh well, it was fattening for me anyway, right? :-)

Just had to share!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Bummer! I would have been VERY sad. Ice cream is my favorite - LOVE IT! I would definitely try again tomorrow :)