Friday, July 21, 2006

July 22nd.

On July 22, 11 years ago on Saturday, my life changed...
11 years ago on Saturay, I married my best friend!

We've been through our share of challenges, laughter & tears. He's been patient with me. He's been loving to me when I definately didn't deserve it! He makes me laugh when he tries to be so goofy! He just wants t make me happy - eventhough that's easy... he gets frustrated that I'm too easy to please. ;-)

He's got a genuine love for serving, and has such a caring heart. He's got an emotional side that he doesn't let most people see. He loves to cook and he LOVES chick-flics! (Yes!!!!!!)

That Troy-boy of mine, is ONE OF A KIND!!
Happy Anniversary to my dear, husband and best friend!
I Love You - Always & Forever!

2 comments:

Malia said...

happy (belated) anniversary

and Happy Birthday Today!!!!

Tanya said...

Happy Anniversary!

We are celebrating our 11 year anniversary this year, too...on August 12th.