Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Searching for something.... but what?


Have you ever found yourself doing a lot of soul-searching... but don't know exactly what your searching for?

I have found myself burdened with a heaviness that I don't know exactly why or how.
A spiritual war is going on inside, not only me, but many others that I know.

God is calling me to pray, and pray hard... but for what... He has not revealed. I MUST obey!

I have found sollace in scripture and in praising Him through music, which has been my main source of worship.

With all the goings on in the world, I feel compelled to really drop myself down to my knees and submit myself to prayer, letting humbleness fall upon me and speak to me through the silence.

My needs, my desires, and my will aside, I am but a servant doing His will on this earth, until He calls me home.

When you bow down before the Lord and admit your dependence on him, he will lift you up and give you honor. -- James 4:10 NLT

No comments: