Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Baby Shower pictures

The shower was quite an event. The theme was classic Disney characters. The table centerpieces was each of the 5 main characters on Ryder wagons. The favors were little stuffed characters with a candied apple attached.












I had quite a bit of gifts to open since there were nearly 90 people there. We broke up the opening with games every dozen gifts or so. You can get an idea of how many gifts I have from these pictures.









Surprisingly, I didn't get any pictures showing off how big my belly is getting (my niece took the pictures) but you might be able to tell from these. The last picture is of me and my cousin, Lisa. We were always told we looked like twins.













33 weeks down and I'm so ready! It's getting harder to move, sleep and work. I going to try to work up until the end of October, if I can last that long.

1 comment:

Malia said...

You look beautiful!!

What a fun looking baby shower. Looks like you got lots of good stuff. You should be set for baby!