Thursday, December 13, 2007

2 months

My baby is 8 weeks old today. In my eyes, it's been 2 months eventhough he doesn't technically turn 2 months until the 18th. Went to the doctor the other day and he is now weighing 11 lbs, 3.5 oz. Ironically, that is how much I weighed when I was born and I was a month late.

We are looking forward to Tyler's first Christmas. Eventhough he won't remember it, this Christmas will be very memorable because we thank God every day for our precious baby.
Grandma Judy has already went nuts on presents... and Troy and I have even gotten him a few things already. :-)

He's beginning to smile, which is so cute when we talk to him. We can see when he reacts to us now. He also is almost sleeping through the night. He's sleeping about 6 hours at night and taking short naps during the day. This makes us VERY happy!!!!

We can't help but say again that we are so blessed with this child!!! He is sooo good.
He hardly cries, he sleeps REALLY well, he is a healthy eater and can sit still and be content by just staring at the ceiling or looking at lights.

We love our precious one!!!

No comments: