Thursday, September 04, 2008

September already??

Can you believe it’s September already??
We’re finishing up on the 2nd week of school and it’s been mere chaos around campus.
I nearly got into 2 accidents the first day! Partly because of the idiotic round-about that some genius designer thought up for the intersection of Barstow and Chestnut. It’s a heavy traffic area for those coming onto campus, and instead of improving the traffic flow, it actually has backed things up even more for those on Chestnut trying to cross Barstow. It’s been a traffic nightmare!
But I digress…..
The beginning of September also means that we’ll be heading to D.C. soon for my dear friend, Jennifer’s wedding. I’m excited about going but also dreading it too because we’re leaving our little Tyler (aka Ty-Ty) home with grandma & grandpa (who themselves will be returning soon from 3 weeks in Europe –MUST BE NICE!!). Besides visiting good friends, being in the wedding and being in D.C. in the Fall (instead of the dead heat of summer), it’ll be some good time away for me and Troy.
The most recent news from me is that I am an official owner of the iPhone! Yes, that’s right, I’m crossed over to the ‘dark side’ as some people put it. Although I love it so far… now that I’m starting to get a handle on it. It’s so much fun once you get used to it. I can now get full internet sites on my phone, as well as check my Facebook page. J Yes, I do have to confess….
“My name is Sheryl, and I’m a Facebook addict.” J But most of you already know that. J

No comments: