Monday, October 06, 2008

Wow, it's October!!

Time does fly when you're having fun. It's October and I haven't been on here in so long! Fall is in the air, it's starting to cool of here (just a bit) and I am preparing for a 1 year olds birthday party. HOLY COW, TYLER'S TURNING 1!!!! My, has this been an interesting year!
Everytime I had inspiration to ramble, I got distracted by my dear, sweet baby boy.

He's getting so big - and is definately ALL BOY! He's weighing about 30 lbs now but we'll get a more accurate weight when we go to his 1 year checkup just after his birthday. He's been Mr. Activity lately and is SO close to walking. He does walk around the coffee table and has a little moving piano that he walks with - but only a few steps. He's into everything now, and knows when he's not suppose to go somewhere. He'll stop, turn around, give me that cute little angel smile and giggle before I go and direct him towards his play area. He's a little monkey and loves to climb on anything/everything around the house. He's nearly crawled out of his walker a few times.

Oh boy, will I have my hands full when he does begin to walk.
Just a few more weeks til that wonderful day - he turns one, and turns mommy & daddy into crazy parents. :-) We're also having him dedicated at church on the 19th , which will be the official start for Troy and I starting his path toward knowing Jesus and prayerfully leading him toward a relationship with God!
Here's a few pictures, I need to download the rest from my camera. Bathtime is beginning to be such fun with him. He loves the water. He was playing in Auntie Trina's chair when we went to take care of some legal paperwork before I trip to D.C.
BTW - Congrats to my dearest friend Jennifer in marrying her wonderful new husband, Mike. I was in the wedding in Arlington, VA (she got ME to wear a dress!!). It was fun to go back to DC again after a few years, and seeing (almost) everyone.

No comments: