Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

I don't know if anyone has been following this show, but I've been hooked on it for the past few weeks. It's a tough decision to root for Mario or for Joey. They're both so adorable! Although Karina (Mario's partner) isn't the best 'people person', I like their chemistry. I think the best couple would have to be Emmitt & Cheryl (I like her name!!) and Joey and Edyta.
When Joey and Jerry made the bottom two last week, I held my breath...hoping "please don't vote Joey out, please don't vote Joey out..." I nearly had a heart attack when they announced they were both staying, thanks to the sad departure of Sara Evans.
This week, they both rocked but someone had to go.
Tonight, Jerry and his partner was sent home. Although he wasn't much of a dancer, I do have to say that I have been impressed with seeing the personable side of Jerry Springer, instead of the slimy talk-show host he once was. There's much more to Mr. Springer then anyone knew.

So next week, it's down to Mario, Joey, Emmitt and Monique.
I'll be watching closely!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I enjoy watching Dancing with the Stars, too. My parents are hooked :) I don't have a favorite yet. I would like to see either Emmitt, Mario, or Joey win, though. They all deserve to win!