Friday, January 18, 2008

3 Months

Today, my baby boy is 3 months old.
It's hard to believe that it's been 3 months - time has flown by. He's now weighing about 12 lbs, and eats like a little piggy. Grandmas tend to want to overfeed him (the poor thing is starving to death!) It's the grandma way. LOL Obviously since he's 12 lbs, he's not lacking in food.
He's been such a joy to our lives.
He's already sleeping through the night (has been for about a month), smiling alot, even giggles from time to time and he had his first over-night stay at grandma Judy and grandpa Jim's house. Troy and I went to go see the Blue Man Group (3 guys painted in blue that have an intersting musical show with strange instruments. it was very cool!!) so they watched him while we went. It was a bit strange not having him with us when we got home, and waking up the next morning without him there. Judy dropped him off back at my mom's house the next morning so I rushed over there at lunch to go see him.
I went 24 hours without seeing my little guy! OMG, I can't tell you how much I missed him.
:-)

His 3 month pictures to follow soon. We've been so bad and haven't taken any since Christmas!!

1 comment:

BrenOaks said...

What a big step for you! It is SOOO hard to leave them that first time overnight- even with family. You did great!! We bought our son the blue man group percussion tubes for Christmas since he wanted a drum set. Pretty cool stuff (and a lot less room and noise than a drum set.)