Monday, June 25, 2007

A precious gift

I just a received a special gift from my dear friend, Malia! I was pleasantly surprised to fin a special angel that was passed down to her from her dear frend prior to the birth of her son. She was inspired to pass on the blessing to me, as I continue my pregnancy and prepare for the birth of my son.

My son... that's still so hard to fathom!! I'm going to be a mother! And Troy is going to be a dad! I have no doubt that we'll be loving parents, I just hope and pray that we direct our son's life to be a servant of God, as Troy and I are.

Malia was very poetic in her words (she's always had a way with words, which is why she's such a great blogger) and her words brought tears to my eyes. Must be the hormones, since I'm not the emotional type. LOL

Malia and I met through camp many, many, MANY years ago. Eventhough we live so far away, she is still one of my most cherished friends. Our anniversaries are one week apart, and if it weren't for that, we would've been in each other's weddings. It's ironic that the gift comes this week, as I happened to notice that this is the first week of camp at WaMaVa.

My dear sweet friend thought of me and I will uphold the tradition after my son is born, but passing it on to another cherished soul!
Thank you so much, Malia! You mean so much to me!!!



No comments: