Thursday, October 11, 2007

28 days turning into 7 days

Because of the pain in my back, my 28 days is now turning into 7 days.
There is NO way I could make a whole month with dealing with this pain in my back. As of Sunday, Tyler is full term so we scheduled to induce labor on Wednesday, Oct 17.

He's still very healthy and active so delivery early shouldn't be a problem for him... and hopefully relieve the pressure in my back.

Troy is rushing about getting last minute things for Tyler's room and he's getting a bit nervous as it coming closer. That's a new dad for you. :-)

Pray for us on Wednesday, as I'm sure it will be grueling experience (although the epidural will help tremendously). Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Malia said...

!!!!!!!!

Guess I have some shopping to do this weekend ;)

Tracy said...

Don't be nervous about the induction. I was induced with both kiddos not because of any complications but because both of my kids were perfectly contect to stay put. Jessica was 2 weeks late and Connor was 2 days late. Both experiences were completely different.

Good luck and I'll be praying for you.

BrenOaks said...

How very exciting!!! Good luck and I will be sending up some blessings on Wednesday!! Can't wait to see a picture of the little darling!

julie said...

Is the baby here yet?

Tracy said...

Well????

Out with it already. Where are the photos??? :-)

Wendy Power said...

I'm staying tuned - so, what's going on? Tell all!