Tuesday, October 30, 2007

He's Home!

Our sweet baby is finally home. He's one week and 5 days old.
After waiting all day, we were able to finally take Tyler home yesterday. It was a bit surreal having him home, and I didn't get much sleep last night being overly cautious about his every sound.

I did hate to wake him up for his feedings, he seemed to be sleeping so peacefully.
He is quite an eater and gets a little acid reflux from the formula. At the moment, I'm combining breast milk and the formula because he doesn't seem to get enough just with my milk alone.

I'm sure we'll get into a routine after he's home for awhile.

5 comments:

BrenOaks said...

What a great day for you!! What a grand adventure you are in for. I am so happy for you guys!! Lots of love-Brenda

Wendy Power said...

Congratulations, he's home! I'll send you an e-mail with some info I've collected. You're probably overwhelmed and really, really pooped right now. Don't forget to take care of yourselves too.

Tracy said...

Yeah! I'm glad to hear he's home.
When you can... sleep, the dishes, laundry, and emails will still be there when you get up.

Malia said...

Yay!! So glad to hear he's home!!

Tanya said...

Yeah! I'm so glad he is home :) Enjoy this precious time.