Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dancing With the Stars - Semi Finals Here They Come!

I had mixed emotions about each couple's dances this week. It seemed like each dancer had one great dance, and one not-so-great dance on Tuesday's show. I guess you chop it up to the Halloween theme on Tuesday night. I'm really proud of Monique for holding her own with the tough competition with these boys. She finally got her 10's. I thought it was so cute how in tonight's re-performance for the judges, Monique's partner, Louie, wouldn't let her off the ground. It was cute, and funny. I have to confess that Mario and Karina are starting to bug me. Karina's drama queen attitude during their rehearsals are over the top. Although I still think Mario is most adorable, he knows it, and he seems to be using those dimples of his to keep the female viewers screaming for more - and they are. Joey looked hot last night, but with those fangs were a bit much. I was impressed with Emmitt and his smoothness. He showed style and class in his dances and in spite of his size, he danced well. He's gotten a lot of comments about him not being able to move like Joey and Mario because he's such a big man. I still held his own. Let the Semi-finals begin! The finalists are: Emmitt & Cheryl, Joey and Edyta (YES!!!), Mario and Karina. Which means that Monique and Louie was voted off. She has grown so much in the last few weeks, and I actually hate to see her go. Louie's encouraging words almost made me cry! The insecure girl spreads her wings and flies away a confident, beautiful woman! Way to go Monique! One question though... who let her momma on the stage!! LOL

No comments: