Thursday, November 09, 2006

Semi Final Results

So last night was a critical night in the finals... and I missed it. :-(
Troy surprised me with a date-night last night to Roger Rocka's Dinner Theatre to see 'Grease'. One of my favorite movies, and the group performed it well - allbeit a little different. Overall, a good time was had by all and we laughed a lot!

During intermission, I phoned my mother-in-law (another DWTS junkie) to get the results and I was saddened to her my beloved Joey was voted off. SAD DAYS!!! Maybe I'm glad I didn't watch, I would've been crying so bad. From the sound of it though, he took it all in stride and left proudly knowing that he'd come so far. I'm not too sad anymore though, because I'll see him in December on the tour. :-) Yah!!!

I tried to log on to abc to vote for Joey but I was running into so many problems accessing my account. It was so frustrating... my password would not work.

Now, it's down to Emmitt and Mario and I can't wait to see what they come up with next week.
The saga continues.......

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Grease is my all time favorite!!

I enjoy watching Dancing with the Stars now, too - thanks to my parents! Joey seems like such a nice person. It was sad to see him go. Emmitt and Mario are really good, though. It will be fun to see who wins! My parents are going to the Dancing with the Stars tour, too :)