Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I've been tagged

From the prompting of my dear friend Malia, I have to come up with 6 wierd things about myself. Hmmmm... I'm sure any one of my friends might be able to come up with WAY more then 6.

1. I like watching movies over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over... (you get the picture.)
2. I like watching commercials. Yes, believe it or not, I find some commericals fascinating. Blame it on my Visual Litearcy class, which has been analyzing colors, designs and reasons behind the ad campaigns.
3. I'm a people watcher. I'm an observer and like just watching how people act, react and respond. Especially kids. They are so amusing.
4. I'm a computer-aholic. Do they have an C.A. support group I can join?? I'm on a computer all day at work, come home and get on my laptop and do homework, check emails, write blogs, check out my MySpace, surf the local news, play games, etc. I can't seem to get enough.
5. I take my pillow with me on ALL overnight vacations. I guess you can kind of call it a secuirty blanket sort of thing. I sleep better with it. It's traveled with me all over, weekend trips to Santa Cruz, Concert festivals in Montery and Qunicy (in the middle of nowhere northeast of Sacramento, northwest of Reno) and have flown with me all the way to NY, MD, VA and FL.
I think I've only left it behind twice that I know of and I was so miserable without it.
6. I've always dreamed of being on broadway in New York, or singing a concert at the Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall and the Sydney Opera House... but yet I'm scared to death to sing solo in public.

Ok, here's a bonus that I just thought of....
7. I work on a college campus I've never attended, yet am taking college classes online through another university.

If you feel so inclined, consider yourself tagged! Let's keep this baby rolling.

No comments: