Thursday, February 15, 2007

L-O-V-E is protective

Love always:
protects
- Troy is my great protector.
trusts - Troy is a very trusting person. We trust each other fully! He's been burned by trusting some people so much, but yet he continues to give people the benefit of the doubt and trusts them. In business, there is always a level of trust... very few businesses trust fully unless they have a written and binding agreement. In our case, that binding agreement was our marriage license, and the sacred vows we took on July 22, 1995, and again in July 22, 2005, ten years later.
hopes - Troy hopes for me, and I hope for him. We want each other to be happy, and we try to please each other in the best ways possible. Sometimes its hard because we are both too easy to please sometimes. We both say, it's a good AND bad thing sometimes.
perseveres - I have never seen anyone persevere more then my dear husband. He's worked hard, and continued through a lot of failures to become the man he is. He still endures a lot of criticism and doubt from others, but he believes in himself, I believe in him, and he KNOWS that he's doing the right thing in his career choices and in life. We may not be the richest financially, but we are rich in love, commitment and in happiness!
I couldn't be prouder of that man of mine!

I love that man of mine!

No comments: