Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My A-B-C's

The sun is shining and it feels like a normal hot August day again. School's about to start again and there's more activity on campus. The days seem longer and the evenings seem shorter.

Taken from my friend, Malia's blog, who got it from someone else's blog... wanted to do my own.

My Alphabet:
A is for age: 33
B is for booze: only on special occassions
C is for career: Data Clerk at Fresno State
D is for dad's name: Donald (or Don)
E is for essential item to bring to a party: ME
F is for favorite songs at the moment: ‘What If’ by Jadon Lavik, ‘Next Thing You Know’ by Matthew West, ‘In the Middle of Me’ by Todd Agnew and ‘We Live’ by Superchick, anything from Barlow Girl… any many more
G is for goof off thing to do: watch a good movie
H is for hometown: Grew up in Firebaugh, Madera, and currently live in Fresno, CA.
I is for instrument you play: my voice (yes, that’s an instrument too), once upon a time I took piano lessons and played the clarinet, learning the bass guitar.
J is for jam or jelly you like: strawberry & grape
K is for kids: none yet… unless you count my big kid husband.
L is for living arrangements: house
M is for mom's name: Margie
N is for name of good friend: Malia C., Nashville, TN. Whom I miss Very Much!!
O is for overnight stays in hospital: 0, God willing, it will stay that way.
P is for phobias: snakes
Q is for quotes you like: “Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount with wings like eagles, they shall walk and not get weary,"
R is for longest relationship: My Lord and my God
S is for siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother (deceased)
T is for Texas: Cowboys! Yeee Haaaa! The real cowboys, not the NFL team.
U is for unique traits: do I have any?
V is for vegetables that you love: chocolate! (It has been proven that chocolate is indeed a vegetable)
W is for worst trait: procrastination, occassional lazyness
X is for X-rays you've had: none
Y is for yummy food you make: ice cream, chocolate chip cookies
Z is for zodiac sign: leo


1 comment:

Malia said...

chocolate as a veggie - AMEN!!!