Friday, August 26, 2005

Week 1 is DONE!

After a very hectic week on campus, the first week of school is finally done. Wooo hoo!!!
Traffic was crazy, lines at all the food places were long and there were kids EVERYWHERE!!
All in all, it was a good week though. The crowds will start to thin out, there will still be parking problems but everyone will get in the 'groove' of a new school year.

So, It's Friday... and it's really quiet at work today. Not very many of us are left as it gets closer to 5 o'clock. tick... tock...tick...tock.... we're waiting for the time to fly so we can start our weekend. I have a very interesting one planned.

For our anniversary, Troy got me a spa package, and I have my appointment tomorrow. It's the first time I've gotten a real spa treatment, although I have had a facial and a massage. The day will include an Herbal floral wrap (whatever that is), a deep tissue or Sweedish massage, and instead of a pedicure, I'm getting a facial. Then, after my trip to the spa, I'll be off to get my nails done. I guess it'll be a day of pampering for me! You'll get no complaints here! I'll let you know how it all goes.

No comments: