Thursday, September 08, 2005

You've been tagged - 7 things
I actually got this awhile ago, but kept it to use eventually. Life has been crazy... here's something just for fun. Here's my responses.


7 things to do before I die:
travel the world
start a concert promotion company
go on tour with a favorite band
learn to play the piano
learn to play the bass guitar
travel
travel


7 things I can do:
I can sing
I can design
I can organize
I can believe in God Almighty
I can love
I can be a friend
I can be a little lazy. (I love veggin' in from of the tv)

7 things I can't do:
I can't whistle anymore
I can't play the piano - very well (not coordinated enough to use both hands)
I can't help loving you!
I can't help but giggle at life's little instances.
I can't deny that God is real.
I can't think of anything else

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

I am only attracted to my husband so I'll say a few things about him
his humor
his love for me
his passion for serving
his love for God
he is a man of character and morals
his desire to please others
his helpful nature

7 things I say most often:
"Whatever?!?!" (with a big W made with my hands - from the movie Clueless)
"Totally!" (commonly used mostly in CA)
"I love you." (I need to say more often)
"Thank you, God!"
"Hello!?"
"It's Like" (commonly used mostly in CA)
"Oh my goodness!"

7 celebrity crushes:

Not really crushes, but people I admire and would most like to meet.
Most musical artists that I admire, I have met. So here are a few I haven't met yet...
Mel Gibson
Michael W. Smith
George W. Bush
Dr. James Dobson
Amy Grant - I've met her, but would like to talk more in depth with her.
Tony Vincent
Dr. Billy Graham

7 people I'd like to do my list:
Anyone who wants to.

3 comments:

Malia said...

Amy Grant's daughter goes to the same school as Julia. I got to speak with her briefly last spring at the preschool spring program. She was sitting in front of me getting pics of her little girl. When the program was over, she turned around, saw Galen and complimented him on his cute hair and how good he had been during the program. It made my day!

Root's Ramblings said...

Oh my gosh!!! Lia - you are soooo lucky!!! Maybe I need to move to Nashville!! :-) You know that Amy is one of my all time fav's! With her being a C of C brat too, and lovin' her music - she rocks!! So, do you ever see Vince too?? It's probably no big thing to see celebs around there, huh.
Next time you see her at the preschool, tell her that I wrote her down as someone I wanted to meet (again) and talk to. Thanks for sharing! Wow!!!!

Malia said...

yes, I've seen Vince too, at the school programs and one time dropping his daughter off at school

But with Julia being in Kindergarten this year and their daughter still being in preschool, I won't see much of them. I did see Amy picking her daughter up the other day, but usually the nanny does it. So, I probably won't have anymore opportunities to chat!