Saturday, August 11, 2007

Are YOU Ready for some FOOTBALL???

Are YOU ready for some football?? The preseason has begun! Wooohoooo!!!

Although my team is no long the Houston Texans since they released my dearest David Carr, I harbor no ill-will toward them and wish them a good season. I hope they can do better with their new QB (I doubt it).

Since David now plays for the Carolina Panthers, I'll be watching how they perform, although David probably won't get much play time this season unless the lead QB gets injured. I'll also be keeping my eye on the incredible Trent Dilfer, who is backup QB for the 49ers. Both are alumni of Fresno State and veterans in the NFL now.

Keep an eye one new rookies who will most asuredly make thier mark in the NFL - Dwayne Wright, a running back for the Buffalo Bills. This guy was amazing for the Bulldogs and with his talent and speed, will be a star - GUARANTEED!!

Let's get ready to Rock! Let's get ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!

No comments: