Friday, October 14, 2005

Google me??

Ok, I tried to google myself. I found some interesting info. I actually googled my full name.

I received an MS degree in business through Stanford University's Sloan program.
I am achieving my PhD from the University of Warwick, Centre for the History of Medicine, in England. I am currently working on a research project on the careers and attitudes of women healers in Britain between 1890 and 1950, and will be looking at medical professionals, those involved with alternative medicine, and those with informal caring functions within the home. My rearch link

I have been a speaker at several women's organizations including the Women in Technology International (WITI) seminar and the California National Organization of Women.

I'm a leader in Stanford's Executive MBA Program, Director of Hewlett Packard's Executive Account Management for Business Strategy, Director of the Strategic Change office at HP, and owns a winery in Napa Valley. (I'm still researching which winery)

In my current role as owner of Root Analysis, consulting in business strategy creation and execution, I work with HP, PeopleSoft, Santa Clara University, Novell and Phillips. My projects have included developing strategy and process for defining business growth in Brazil, Russia, China and India for HP, and creating an organizational structure and new business strategy for Santa Clara University's Markkula Center for Applied Ethics. I am a visiting lecturer at Stanford University for marketing and engineering programs and serves on the Board of Advisors for the Stanford Institute on Research in Women and Gender.

My husband Tom and I are Florida distributors of Team Calibor merchandise, used in NASCAR.
Preferred Line Motorsports. We stock a large inventory of racing collectibles for Dale Jr,Dale Earnhardt,Rusty Wallace,Mark Martin,Jeff Gordon,Matt Kenseth,Jimmie Johnson,Ryan Newman,Greg Biffle,Tony Stewart,Dale Jarrett,Kevin Harvick,Elliott Sadler,Bobby Labonte,Kurt Busch,Kyle Busch,Kasey Kahne,Carl Edwards,Dave Blaney,Jeremy Mayfield,Brain Vickers,Joe Nemecheck and Scott Wimmer.

Wow! I'm pretty impressed with the other me! She's a busy woman!

If course, the famous Sheryl (spelled correctly with an 'S'), is the wonderfully, talented Sheryl Crow! She's musical, she's beautiful, she's engaged to Tour de France champ, Lance Armstrong. She rocks! Sheryl's website

No comments: