Sunday, October 30, 2005

Two by Two

I thought this was cute. Thought I'd share:

Two Names You Go By
1. Mrs. Root
2. Sheryl

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Czech
2. German

Two Things That Scare You
1. speaking in public, and sounding stupid
2. Sing solo in front of people I admire (hopefully, that will change soon)

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. praying
2. singing

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. jeans
2. comfy t-shirt

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Barlow Girl!!!!!!!!
2. Amy Grant
and so MANY others!!!!

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. love
2. humor

Two Truths
1. God is Real
2. I am not perfect

Two things You hate (i prefer dislike with a passion):
1. Drinking & Driving
2. Rude people

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. eyes
2. if they make me laugh

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. listening to music
2. watching movies

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. to go to Australia/New Zealand
2. my music ministry (to bring more Christian concerts & events to Fresno!!)

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Australia/New Zealand
2. Nashville

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Go to Australia & New Zealand!!!!
2. Be able to bring my favorite Christian artists back to Fresno!!

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I love chic-flics
2. I have my moments of 'blondness' (eventhough I am a true blonde).

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. Anything too personal - that's nobody's business but mine.
2. That, you'll never know

Two people I would like to see take this quiz
1. anyone who wants to
2. same as above

No comments: